.

Welcome to my Blog

Here I post about fancy costumes, shows, and fun things.
Please visit www.jvonstratton.com for full site.

Saturday, May 18, 2013

People Magazine and Entertainment Weekly

Oh how thrilling!
Jinkx Monsoon was photographed at the NYC crowning party in my J'Adore dress, and it was featured on Elle.com, People Magazine online, and Entertainment Weekly online (with a nice mention of my company.)
Thanks Jinkx, as always you're the People's Queen, and you do right by all of us who've helped you along the way.  I love you for that.

_______________________________________
PEOPLE MAGAZINE


















Article HERE

_________________________________________
ENTERTAINMENT WEEKLY
"I normally have all my stuff designed by J. Von Stratton in Seattle..."



















(Illistration by Chad Sell)
Full Article HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment