.

Welcome to my Blog

Here I post about fancy costumes, shows, and fun things.
Please visit www.jvonstratton.com for full site.

Monday, June 17, 2013

Freedom Fantasia 2013: Now with more JINKX MONSOON!

It's the 3rd year presenting Freedom Fantasia.  A DeLouRue presentation of American history told through witty comedy and camp.
This is one of my FAVORITE shows to be a part of.  Seriously.  Not only is it fun AND educational, but the cast is chalk full of some of the most talented people I've ever known.
 
FEATURING THE WINNER OF RUPAUL'S DRAG RACE:  JINKX MONSOON!
 
 

DO NOT MISS THIS SHOW! 
July 3rd, 5th, (9pm shows) and 6th.(7pm and 10:30)

The critics are raving:

“You really should see this magical show. I laughed, I cheered... I laughed some more” (The Stranger)

“It just doesn't get better than this!” (Seattle Gay News)

“Underneath the fabulousness, there's REAL dancing going on...” (Seattle Weekly)

No comments:

Post a Comment