.

Welcome to my Blog

Here I post about fancy costumes, shows, and fun things.
Please visit www.jvonstratton.com for full site.

Friday, May 29, 2015

Sweetheart Keyholes for Summer

I'm convinced that every girl needs an easy, wrinkle resistant cotton blend dress in her wardrobe.  A dress that will look good at a BBQ, or on Datenight, or for Sunday brunch.
A dress that can be tossed in the wash, and hung up to dry, and need minimal prep to look fresh again. (I'll always encourage pressing a hem. ;-)

Over here at my design shop, I've come up with a fit n' flare dress that satisfies the easy cool of any fashionista.
Also, they pack well in a suitcase, if you're off on any summer adventures!

Pair with accesories, under shirts, tights, belts, all the cater to your wearing needs.




Thank you to www.surrendercove.com Photography
And Lauren Moon for being such a fun fabulous model!

No comments:

Post a Comment