.

Welcome to my Blog

Here I post about fancy costumes, shows, and fun things.
Please visit www.jvonstratton.com for full site.

Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Jinkx Monsoon takes home the crown in a J. Von Stratton custom gown!

Our hometown hero proves to the world that the nice girls do win!  Combined with talent, personality, and a fierce set of stage skills, Jinkx Monsoon wins the crown all while staying true to herself and being kind and supportive of her competitors.

I've created a few of Jinkx' looks both on the show and on the Red Carpet.  When she came to me to create her reunion gown of course I was delighted by the idea.
Jinkx is fabulous to work with.  As a designer, she really lets me do what I do best, and come up with a plan for the concept she wanted.

You're a true winner babe, and you deserve every stone on that crown!



 
 
Check out this pic from Freedom Fantasia last year.  Forshadowing much! (Here I'm playing the role of Roxxy.)

No comments:

Post a Comment