.

Welcome to my Blog

Here I post about fancy costumes, shows, and fun things.
Please visit www.jvonstratton.com for full site.

Tuesday, November 13, 2012

"You know, you look just like..."

Ever since I can remember, people have come up to me and said, "You know, you look just like _______."   This happens to everyone, but I feel like I may get these observations more than most.
Today alone 3 different people told me I look like ________.

I'm certainly not complaining, I find it amusing.  Fortunately all of the people I'm told I look like, are attractive (of the celebrities I can google anyway).
I also get a lot of:  "Look just like my cousin."  Or  "My best friend from High School."  And even on a few occasions  "My ex-girlfriend."  YIKES!
I always wondered where all these women I look like are? An island somewhere?
Ironically, a while back a gal contacted me introducing herself.  She had recently moved to the city, and had been wondering why people kept mistaking her for a girl named Jamie.  Haha, finally, I've met a doppelganger!

Just for fun, here's a list of celebs I've been told more than once, I resemble.  Make of it what you will:

Lady Miss Kier:


Ever since "Groove is in the heart" hit the charts.


Pink:

I've gotten this one off and on over the years.


Anna Friel:

Maybe more so when I had this hair.



Mary McCormick:

???


Bjork:

Yes Please!!!


Parker Posey:

This is a more recent one.



But out of all of these, there's only one I am proud to resemble most:

MOM:

(Mom in 1963)



No comments:

Post a Comment