.

Welcome to my Blog

Here I post about fancy costumes, shows, and fun things.
Please visit www.jvonstratton.com for full site.

Saturday, September 29, 2012

Opening Ceremonies: The Burlesque Olympics



Last week was The Burlesque Olympics, held in Seattle, WA.  Produced by Miss Kitty Baby, this highly entertaining show was a fundraiser for The Burlesque Hall of Fame in Las Vegas.

Some of the highlights of the evening's event were:

Best Feather Fan Dance, Without Fans -  Winner: Whisper De Corvo

Best Creative Tassle Twirl -  Winner: Madisun Avenue

Best Dramatic Glove Removal (My FAVORITE Event of the night) -  Winner Whisper De Corvo

And the list goes on....

Complete Photo Set Here:
https://www.facebook.com/events/193172680813980/#!/media/set/?set=a.10151242437577790.511213.255139307789&type=1

I held the spot of "Opening Ceremonies" with a gymnastics inpired act to Xanadu.  You can watch it here:



XOXO My lovlies!

No comments:

Post a Comment