.

Welcome to my Blog

Here I post about fancy costumes, shows, and fun things.
Please visit www.jvonstratton.com for full site.

Saturday, December 21, 2013

On Stage with Macklemore and Ryan Lewis

Well Well Well...directly on he heels of a whirlwind month (Lost in Space, Fashion Riot), Ruby Mimosa and I get the word that we'll be dancing on stage for the 3 nights Macklemore & Ryan Lewis are at  Key Arena.

Say. What.

Yes, Ruby and I have played a minor role in the world tour since June.  She and I are the Burlesque Gals in the vignette before "And We Danced".  My oh my, to play our roles live.  Why yes Sir, that sounds lovely!

Here we are, shimming and fanning Raven Bowie (aka Macklemore aka Ben Haggarty).
What an experience.  The Band, Crew, Production Team, EVERYONE was so darn sweet to us, and made us feel like we'd been for the ride all along.  What an experience

 "...cuz tonight is the night. DANCE!"




Final Show of Tour: Dec 12, 2013


No comments:

Post a Comment