.

Welcome to my Blog

Here I post about fancy costumes, shows, and fun things.
Please visit www.jvonstratton.com for full site.

Monday, June 25, 2012

J. Von Stratton Fall Fashion Presentation

On October 11, 2012,  I'm producing my very first solo Fashion presentation at the Triple Door.  I'm very excited about it, as it's been a project I've been contemplating for years.
I've been wanting to produce a show that allows me to create and display my costume and fashion talents, and also have some of my favorite performers share their gifts, and the entire show's proceeds are donated to a local charity.

I am asking for small donations via KickStarter to help me buy supplies and materials which will be the garments in the show.  The garments will also be available for silent auction during the event.  So, your monetary donation, may be turned into a piece that sells for hundreds, which will benefit the chartity even more so! 
http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/2142251928/j-von-stratton-fall-fashion-presentation

ALL proceeds from the show on Oct. 11th, go to Washington Women In Need (www.wwin.org)  A wonderful organization that helps assist single mothers and low-income women with heathcare and other life necessities.

All in all, this is a dream coming true for me, a case where everyone wins.  A fun show, a fun night, great performers, fun fashion, and all for a great cause.  Please feel free to pass this along to your friends.

Join me on October 11, at 7:30 pm at the Triple Door. Tickets available at:
http://tripledoor.com/Calendar/Events/October-2012/J--Von-Stratton-Designs-Fall-Fashion-Presentation.aspx

No comments:

Post a Comment