.

Welcome to my Blog

Here I post about fancy costumes, shows, and fun things.
Please visit www.jvonstratton.com for full site.

Sunday, June 12, 2011

Lucky Penny does The Lucky Diner

A few months ago I received an inquiry regarding designing retro style waitress uniforms for a local Diner opening up soon. As I met with the owner, and learned more details, I thought to myself, "Is this a prank?" The name of his diner was The Lucky Diner (I'm also a performer under the name Lucky Penny), and at the time his theme color was mint. (I am obsessed with mint
https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.56080492121.64372.707302121&l=1caf21c8da)

But it wasn't, and thus we came together to design a fun, functional, and retro style diner uniform that is flattering on every gal.

Check out the EATER.com review and PICTURES!:
http://seattle.eater.com/archives/2011/06/02/lucky-diner-servers-to-sport-sassy-diner-gal-uniforms-from-local-designer.php


The Lucky Diner
2630 1st Ave
Seattle, WA

No comments:

Post a Comment