.

Welcome to my Blog

Here I post about fancy costumes, shows, and fun things.
Please visit www.jvonstratton.com for full site.

Saturday, October 16, 2010

More Betsey!


Ah. Ah! A lovely attendee of the Betsey party caught my magic moment with Queen B herself in a photo. I'll never forget this moment.
She hugged me as said, "You made this?!? You're amazing!"

B, it was such an honor to be a part of the festivities and to meet you. I am humbled. You make fun clothes that are affordable. THAT is truly amazing. You're making high fashion fun and wearable and within reach of the every-girl. Sure, we'd all like to own a $5000 Louis Vuitton handbag, but that is only reality for a small community of people. Althought that is wonderful; making a collection that is chic, interesting, fashion-forward, and accessible is more valuable to women everywhere.

You're fabulous, beautiful, and I just simply adore you.
(We listen intently to you!....)
(We *heart* Betsey!)

No comments:

Post a Comment